Module I: Handling Emotions
In the first module we explore how to handle emotions, from ourselves and others.
For many sensitive people, male or female, dealing with emotions can be a bit of a challenge. Since we're wired to deeply feel, emotions are experienced in a more intense way. They sometimes push us to become people pleasers, or make us fearful of confrontations. Emotions are however a part of daily life. How do we handle emotions? What is the difference between emotions and feelings? What happens when we suppress emotions and how can we constructively release them again? These are questions we will explore.
We start with an introduction about the trait after which we dive deeper into exercises that train us how to handle our own sensitivity.
Learning to navigate life in all environments I've become particularly skilled at ways how to handle high sensitivity in the daily market place of life. I'm familiar with fast paced work environments and high profile companies, as well as the spiritual realms. Through my own experiences I've come to appreciate, understand and honour my own high sensitivity. Acknowledging my sensitivity I moved to a quiet home, changed my diet, let go of unbalanced friendships and learned what makes me stay grounded, nourished, balanced and happy.
My goal is empowerment and self-acceptance of highly sensitive people around world. I've been a closet HSP for a long time ;-) however now I feel the time is right to step up and share a platform for all the high vibe fellow HSPs on the planet ♡
Are you highly sensitive? Take the test here.
💧MODULE 1 - What you’ll learn:
/ Background info and facts about the trait
/ Excersices to explore your current emotional state
/ Exercises for grounding and stabilising the different bodies
/ How to stay in your body and avoid disassociation or retreating to the upper chakras
/ Do’s & Dont’s for HSPs / highly sensitive ppl
/ How to handle over-arousal
/ Reconnection to the intuitive self
/ You suspect you might be highly sensitive and like to know more
/ You’re quickly overwhelmed by people or situations
/ You feel vulnerable and unsafe in the world
/ You’re ashamed of your high sensitivity
/ You’d like to gain a better understanding of yourself and your trait
/ You suffer from low self-esteem
/ You’re looking for real, practical solutions
/ You're interested in high sensitivity - for yourself or for a partner
/ Intro circle
/ Sharing + closing circle
/ Opportunity to stay for tea
Examples of my own high sensitivity include:
• Noises and sounds are amplified for me
• I pick up subtleties others might miss
• I have an aversion to big groups
• I have a good eye for beauty, perfection and harmony
• I deeply process information
• I love what people call 'deep conversations' and am easily bored by small talk
• I dislike eating processed foods, chemical products and touching synthetic fabrics
• I need alone time way more than others
• I become overwhelmed more quickly than others
• I feel the energy of people, places and spaces
• I feel other people’s emotional state of being
• I feel my chakras and kundalini flow
• I feel the universal life force energy known as 'prana' or 'shakti'
• I feel the electromagnetic fields of phones, microwaves, power points and computers
• I feel the effects of cosmic changes, movements and alignments of the celestial bodies
Since I'm also an EMPATH in addition to an HSP:
Since I'm also gifted with Extra Sensory Perception (ESP):
• I sense spirits since I was a child (angels and earthbound spirits for instance)
• I know things without people telling me
• I feel and see the historical imprints of places and spaces
• I remember past lives
• I can see what people call 'the dimensions' or 'other realms'
• I see flares of the past and the future (i.e. possible timelines)