Module III: Self-Care
Nourishing self-care rituals to reestablish self-love ✨
In a world where much is rushed we sometimes forget the best part of life: a relaxed and wonderful moment of Self Care.
Being highly sensitive requires a different lifestyle to most others, and next to this many HSPs are high performers who can use a moment of peace and restoration. Not to mention that often we put others before our own needs. Time to change this and give ourselves some much deserved 'me time'.
In this module we step back and take a moment for some nourishing and wonderful self-care. We calm down our extra sensitive nervous systems and deeply relax. There is time for a sharing circle about high sensitivity (think: "omg me too"), a nourishing healing meditation, relaxing meditatitive yoga exercises so we can ground our system and tips for HSP self-care practices at home. We learn and practice nourishing self-care rituals to reestablish self-love.
Learning to navigate life in all environments I've become particularly skilled at ways how to handle high sensitivity in the daily market place of life. I'm familiar with fast paced work environments and high profile companies, as well as the spiritual realms. Through my own experiences I've come to appreciate, understand and honour my own high sensitivity. Acknowledging my sensitivity I moved to a quiet home, changed my diet, let go of unbalanced friendships and learned what makes me stay grounded, nourished, balanced and happy.
My goal is empowerment and self-acceptance of highly sensitive people around world. I've been a closet HSP for a long time ;-) however now I feel the time is right to step up and share a platform for all the high vibe fellow HSPs on the planet ♡
Are you highly sensitive? Take the test here.
💧MODULE 3 - What you’ll learn:
/ Natural remedies to balance and nourish your system
/ Private Healing Ritual
/ Grounding and shielding techniques
/ How to connect with your Higher Self
/ Deep relaxation techniques
/ You're an HSP or EMPATH in need of relaxation and regeneration
/ You'd love to a moment to recharge
/ You're looking for a moment of reconnecting with your inner peace
/ You like to understand more about the trait and what it means to be highly sensitive
/ Intro circle
/ Oracle Card drawing for guidance
/ Clearing and alignment exercises
/ Healing Chamber session
/ Sharing + closing circle
• Noises and sounds are amplified for me
• I pick up subtleties others might miss
• I have an aversion to big groups
• I have a good eye for beauty, perfection and harmony
• I deeply process information
• I love what people call 'deep conversations' and am easily bored by small talk
• I dislike eating processed foods, chemical products and touching synthetic fabrics
• I need alone time way more than others
• I become overwhelmed more quickly than others
Examples of my own high sensitivity include:
Since I'm also an EMPATH in addition to an HSP:
• I feel the energy of people, places and spaces
• I feel other people’s emotional state of being
• I feel my chakras and kundalini flow
• I feel the universal life force energy known as 'prana' or 'shakti'
• I feel the electromagnetic fields of phones, microwaves, power points and computers
• I feel the effects of cosmic changes, movements and alignments of the celestial bodies
Since I'm also gifted with Extra Sensory Perception (ESP):
• I sense spirits since I was a child (angels and earthbound spirits for instance)
• I know things without people telling me
• I feel and see the historical imprints of places and spaces
• I remember past lives
• I can see what people call 'the dimensions' or 'other realms'
• I see flares of the past and the future (i.e. possible timelines)