Sa., 01. Dez.|
Sweet Energy Yoga
Being Highly Sensitive – Module I
You're warmly invited to join for a small gathering of likeminded souls. What does it mean to be highly sensitive? In a safe space we will explore our feelings and thoughts around this subject.
Time & Location
01. Dez. 2018, 15:00 – 17:30
Sweet Energy Yoga, Berlin, Germany
About the Event
/ MODULE 1: Saturday 01.12 – Understanding Your High Sensitivity
/ MODULE 2: Saturday 08.12 – Keeping Healthy Boundaries
/ MODULE 3: Saturday 15.12 – Self-care & Seelenpflege
In 3 modules, each an afternoon class, we will cover what it means to be highly sensitive and learn how to work with yourself so you can start to feel good about your gift and stop your moments of "overarousal" and stress. We leave time for group sharing and go over a set of meditation techniques and helpful exercises so you can balance your being, feel refreshed, rested and reconnected with yourself and your place of inner peace.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- At times you feel a big need to be by yourself
- You're sensitive to light, sound, touch and smell
- You have a low threshold for stimulation
- You need longer to unwind after a busy day
- You're sensitive to people pleasing to protect harmony / keep the peace
- You're sensitive to pressure and stress
- You have an aversion to crowds
- You easily notice subtleties
- You have an eye for beauty and perfection
- You get easily overwhelmed by too many options
- Violent movies are unpleasant to watch
- You recharge by being alone instead of around people
- First module only: 35 euro
- Full 3 modules: 75 euro
* You can enter the first class for 35 euro if you have not made up your mind yet. If you decide to join the full course of 3 evenings, the investment is 75 euro. Please note you cannot step into the 2nd or 3rd evening due to a build-up group confidence.
Berlin Mitte, only given to participants upon registration
5 places max available, HSPs only
Looking much forward to connecting with you ♡ In case of any questions of course please don't hesitate to ask via the contact form below.
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/253751395305173